PepSlide® Analyzer 2.0 Available
09 Sep 2014 - PepSlide® Analyzer 2.0 with new GUI, Flex-Spot, and batch processing is available.
SICASYS GmbH is pleased to release PepSlide® Analyzer 2.0. This version significantly improves the user-friendliness and the quality of the software. PepSlide Analyzer 2.0 User’s Guide is also available for download in the manual page.
New features compared to version 1.5 include:
- New graphical user interface (GUI) (described in User’s Guide Section 1.4)
- A powerful spot finding method called Flex-Spot (User’s Guide Section 4.3)
- Automatic array alignment and batch processing for arrays of GAL format and circular spots (User’s Guide Section 6).
- Scatter plot (User’s Guide Section 8.2)
- Improvement to the application’s response during data quantification and loading of project files.
You can check the new graphical user interface and the new features by referring to the corresponding section in the User’s Guide.
PepSlide® Analyzer supports microarray data analysis and is particularly suited for peptide arrays and peptide microarrays. The software provides tools for quantification of microarray data as well as statistical data mining. Its distinguishing feature is analysis of peptide libraries. By combining the information how a peptide library is generated for an application and the quantified data, the software is able to provide meaningful information with respect to the application.
PepSlide® Analyzer is natively supported on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms. You can download and evaluate the software with full functionality and support for 14 days for free. Visit PepSlide® Analyzer website to learn more about the software. If you need further information, please contact us.