PepSlide® Web enables the design of peptide microarrays via the internet. It is used by a peptide microarray provider to provide their customers with online services for designing and ordering of peptide microarrays.
PepSlide® Web can also be deployed in a company or an organization as a central management system of peptide microarrays. Their users design the microarrays via the intranet and then request for production. The facility manager who is responsible for the peptide synthesizer retrieves these requests, processes them, and then uses the requested peptide microarray designs for synthesis.
In both cases, the users can use the following online services.
The Account Overview
Visual and Interactive Generation of Peptide Libraries
Online Peptide Microarray Design
Request for Synthesis
A Central Management System of Peptide Microarrays
For the customers and the researchers:
- All peptide microarray designs are managed in a single account.
- Accessible from anywhere via the internet.
- Easy to locate and reuse.
For the microarray provider and the facility manager:
- All accounts and their microarray designs are centrally managed.
- Efficient for administration and planning of material, cost, and time.